- 1 Area £185
- 2 Area £230
- 3 Area £270
- Nefertiti Neck & Jaw Lift £270
- Advanced treatments are available from £150.
- Women - £450
- Men - £550
All treatments are subject to a face to face medical consultation with the nurse prescriber prior to treatment, due to being a prescription only
- 1 syringe £250 (Juvederm, Restylane, Beletero, Teosyal)
- Radiesse £350 (1.5ml)
- Ellanse Short 1ml £350 (lasts 1 up to 1 year) • Ellanse Medium £550 (lasts up to 2 years)
- Ellanse Hands £400
- Additional syringes of filler charged from £150
- £250 - £300 (1ml dermal filler)
- £175 - (0.5ml dermal filler)
- Volbella 1ml £300
- Volift from £300
- Voluma from £350
Sclerotherapy - from £170 per session (courses can be discussed)
Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy/ eDermastamp
- One off treatment £200 (course of 4 treatments £700)
- The exact course/type of treatment and pricing depends on the condition of your skin and will be discussed during the consultation.
- Price available on request as a treatment plan is tailored to the individual clients needs and requirements
Skin Tag Removal
- £40-£70 depending on time
Facial Red Veins
- £40 -£70 for 10-20 Mins
- from £50 (Roscea, Acne & Eczema)
Inside Out Facial
- from £100 (this facial is exclusive to us, taught by the beauty guru Nichola joss herself, Kelly is able to manually lift your facial muscles with deep facial massage inside and outside)
- Easy Tech Phytic Peel £60 (course of 4 phytic Peels £210)
- Easy Tech TCA Peel £175 (course of 4 recommended £600)
- Neostrata Glycolic Peel £60 (courses available
- Obagi Blue Radiance Peel £90 (courses available)
- Elan Medical Skin Bright Peel £90 (courses available)
- Elan Medical DermaActive Peel £200
Medical Skin Care
Ranges include Neostrata & Obagi, skin consultation must be performed due to some of the systems used
being prescription only medications. Elan DermaActives is exclusively available to us in Kent, We able able to assist a number of skin complaints with
this range like roscea, acne, dermatitis, eczema,hyper-
Botulinum toxin commonly is used on lines of expression, to assist with frown lines and crows feet, it works by blocking the signal from the nerve to the muscles and therefore softening the expression. In hyperhidrosis the medication can be used to help improve excessive sweating with excellent results.
Dermal Fillers are used to “fill” or restore a facial asymmetry or volume loss. The products used by us
are all temporary and they will break down in the body over a period of 6-12 months. No patch test is
required, as they do not contain any animal products.
Chemical peels use variety of acids to essentially remove skin layers, resurfacing skin leads to younger, healthier and can really help with managing skin conditions.. acids are usually either alpha hydroxy acids or beta hydroxy acids in milder peels. TCA peels are moderate in strength and the active peeling phase can be up to 10 days. If receiving peels a sun factor of at least 30+ is essential for your skin.
eDermastamp is a medical needling device that enables the nurse to tailor the needling depth correctly to the area of the face or body we are working on, by needling the skin we can encourage collagen production and skin resurfacing. Great treatment for scarring once active acne has been treated . Courses are suggested for optimal results, and mesotherapy solutions can be used in conjunction with the machine.
Veinwave is a short wave diathermy that is the gold standard in the treatment of facial red veins, a small needle passes an electrical current which seals the blood vessel, the blood then disperses over the next few weeks back into the body. The machine can also remove skin tags. Usually more than one procedure is required in facial red vein correction.
Sclerotherapy is a treatment for leg veins, the nurse must first identify if they are suitable for treatments by using a doppler to listen to your blood flow in the legs. Varicose Veins are not able to be treated by sclerotherapy. Support Stocking must be worn following treatment.
IV Nutrition Drip Therapy
- Classic Meyers from £150
- All other IV Drips from £200
- Vit B12 Boost Injection £50