Natural Skin Regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy
Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Acne Scars
- Aged and sun damaged skin
- Facial and décolleté lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Rejuvenation of hands
Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin.
Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy utilises sterile single-use medical devices. Quality and safety are guaranteed.
Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy is only available from trained medical practitioners and authorised clinics.
Do not accept substitutes, only have Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy carried out by a trained medical practitioner at an authorised clinic using Genuine Dermaroller™ medical devices.
Dermaroller therapy is suitable for all skin types and skin tones.
What to expect
The skin to be treated will be gently cleaned and a topical anaesthetic cream will be applied to the area to be treated prior to commencing, this will take around 20-30 minutes to take effect. The Dermaroller is a sterile, single-use device. Once you are comfortable Kelly will begin the treatment, the treatment itself is relatively quick. After the Dermaroller treatment Kelly will supply a cooling hyaluronic acid mask for home use, this will help to sooth the skin and ease any discomfort.
Immediately after treatment, your skin will appear as if you have a moderate sunburn and may be slightly swollen. The treated area may feel quite warm and tight, this usually starts to subside within a few hours with only minimal redness remaining the following day.
- It is recommended to avoid wearing makeup for approximately 24 hours following Dermaroller™ treatment.
- Apply a high SPF sunscreen daily to protect the skin for at least 2-3 weeks post-treatment ( Heliocare SPF 50 suggested, available to purchase at clinic if required)
- Hands should be thoroughly cleaned before touching the treated area. The treated skin should be cleaned with water and gently patted dry until the redness subsides. No aggressive skin care products should be used until the redness has subsided.
- Avoid the use of saunas, very hot showers and baths until the redness has subsided.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight or artificial UV exposure for at least 2 weeks following treatment.
- Avoid fake tanning products for around 10 days prior to treatment and 7 days after treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
This will depend on the problem being treated but generally, between 3-5 treatments are recommended. These will be offered at approximately 6-week intervals.
How long before I see an improvement?
It can take up to 6 weeks for the skin to regenerate and repair and this will continue over the following months. The results from a Dermaroller™ treatment are permanent, as it is a repair the results will not revert after a given period of time, however, it will not stop new lines and wrinkles from forming.